Saturday 11 January 2014

KIDDERMINSTER WOMAN TOLD BY WORKERS "GET PLASTIC SURGERY OR QUIT"

An aestethically unpleasing woman has been told by her bosses that she faces the sack unless she has plastic surgery.

Marjorie Gargol, of Park Lane, Kidderminster, said
"My boss called me into the office and told me I would receive a letter. I thought nothing of it until I received the letter two days later. It basically said, 'have plastic surgery or be fired'. It is crazy."

Marjorie, who resembles one of Channel Fours 'Bo-Selecta' characters, is employed by U.G.L.E (United Global Loan Enterprise).
Her boss, Hans Soom, said
"We deal with clients where first impressions count. We have offered to pay for this woman to look twenty years younger, with a nicer face. We have even thrown in a boob job to keep her pert. We care. That is all."

Marjorie said
"They should employ me because of my skills. Not because they think my boobs aren't right."

No comments:

Post a Comment